Saturday, July 5, 2008

All you need is Love

I love how awkward kid-crushes can turn into meaningful, much appreciated friendships. I've decided that people grow in and out of love...or what they "think" is love. Also wondering, how you know if it(love) will remain. How do you know If it is worth fighting for? So far all I've got is that earthly love is fleeting and based on ever-changing emotions, heavenly love never fails. For now, I'll cherish the love that is constant...until someone comes along who proves me wrong.


Psalm 103:17
"But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children-"

3 comments:

Maritza said...

this was beauty in a blog

Austin James Ranson said...

That first sentence feels familiar...

I'm really glad we're friends, Camyron. :)

Camyron Lee said...

Good eye Austin James AJ
This one is partly for you...
:)