Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Up and Up

Last week my friend Carrie and I road tripped out to Phoenix, AZ to take advantage of the PIT TICKETS to Arcade Fire that she managed to score in a pre-sale event for super cheap (Thanks Carrie!). Crammed in the pit and waiting for Win Butler to spontaneously crowd surf over us (never happened sadly, but I've heard it has at other shows) while dancing and trying to keep sneaky people from cramming their way in front of us, was in short: THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE.






(Photos courtesy of Carrie's iphone)


Can't get this song out of my head now...



And it was pretty great to see Local Native opening too! I'm pretty sure Carrie and I were the only ones who were actually singing along with all the words, (F.Y.I. Phoenix-ans are a stuffy bunch)but it is really cool to see how great they are live. I've been following them since they were 'Cavil at Rest' and now they are performing with Arcade Fire. So cool!




On Friday I'm seeing Mumford & Sons AND Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Thank you Jon Olsen!


This is an exciting month in the life of Camyron Lee, I will tell you that friends.
-Cam

No comments: