Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's the little things

Life's simple pleasures:

-Customers who actually respond when I say hello
-Making coffee on my day off
-Hair dying parties (Tita, you want to have one soon?)
-Reconciliation
-Sleeping in
-Being on time (Which is rare, yet quite enjoyable)
-Hearing Narrow Stairs playing in almost any trendy store I enter
-Sleepovers at Carrie's(No matter where they may take place: Mansion/Biola)
-Planning vacations
-Johnny Cash
-Catching up with old friends
-Bike Riding
-People who laugh at everything
-Hour-long lunch breaks at work(It is amazing what an hour does for your mood)
-Shopping with my sister and Mom
-Naps

And I'll end it with that...

2 comments:

Maritza said...

yess like ive been wanting to.. dye my hair black. lets do it

Carrie Allen said...

yeeeah, I just made it on a pretty amazing list of things!