Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poop Deck

So on Tuesday I had to take my dear, sweet, mitsubishi to the dealer to repair a seat belt that was sticking(If the car hiccups my Dad takes it to the dealer, he's that guy)
Anyway, the perk of taking it to get repaired is that they wash it for free! Since my Dad demands weekly cleanings, I was stoked. It was clean and I didn't have to pay or lift a finger.

After work that night I headed to Bammer's to stay the night. It was quite fun, we had a hair dying party (one of life's simple pleasures*) and watched movies. Although, one of the downfalls of staying at her house is the parking. I had to park up on a hill, at an awkward angle. As if that isn't bad enough, I woke up to find this:








Apparently a group of unruly, renegade birds decided to pull together and destroy my car, while I slept. My Dad so eloquently remarked "They aimed at you from every angle." Indeed they did. Little pesks.

Anyway...It prompted an impromptu cleaning sesh, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The result: better than any cleaning job the dealer could have done.

4 comments:

Maritza said...

how rude. i told you i was involved on the hair dying party.. loser

blythe said...

hahahahhaha that is probably the best thing i've seen in awhile. oh my.

and even better is your bro, inexplicably posing next to your car. looks like he's got his future career figured out. !!

Camyron Lee said...

Tita! I was dying her hair! I still have to dye mine:)

Carrie Allen said...

poopy