Monday, June 30, 2008

Thought Bubble

Thoughts:

-I have developed a strange affinity for vanilla ice-cream(Used to hate it)

-I really love people who can remember your name, when you've only met once

-I am thoroughly enjoying Coldplay's newest musical/lyrical novelty

-Why doesn't anyone call them Deathcab for Cutie anymore?

-Biking is invigorating...biking to the gym and back: painful

-Sometimes I wish I was a boy, more freedom

-Nordstrom is killing me, my summer is disappearing and my work schedule is increasing in hours(I am reminded of how this is to be my life, from here on out)

-"I'm so lonesome I could cry..." -Hank Williams

- Enjoying meeting with the ladies, for weekly bible studies
-I am completely uncoordinated (Taking Hip-Hop classes at the gym, only serves to make this point MORE obvious) *Going with a former dancer--the worst Idea*

-I'm really stoked about helping out in high school, three solid weeks under my belt.

-19 sounds JUST as young as 18

- I really miss Aubree-Anna

-In church you become friend with people, whom outside of church, you may have never even met: I enjoy having one common bond with so many


(Pointless thought post #2)

3 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

1. I disagree with the fact that guys have more freedom. It's a different case with each person, not a sex thing.

2. I honestly think that ages 16-22 each make you sound significantly older than the prior year. In the case of 19, you're one step away from 20, while a while year older than 18. In my opinion, it sounds much older.

3. They are no longer referred to as Death Cab for Cutie because our society has become lazy. We also say "Carl's" instead of Carl's Juniors, "Dizz" or "D-land" instead of Disneyland, and "IVC" instead of Irvine Valley College. No one has time to say the full name of things anymore. It's just a waste.

4. mm Coldplay.

blythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Allen said...

I like Bible Studies too.