Thursday, September 18, 2008

November Rain

Late Last month My darlings packed their bags and headed(Via Train--yah, they're THAT cool) to Seattle, Washington. They set out in search of a new environment and an uplifting, spiritually enriched atmosphere. The answer to their search came by way of dove...the Calvary Dove to be exact (God usually uses doves, as you may know). They are now attending Calvary Chapel Bible College In Seattle, and LOVIN' it! However, since the last night I saw them--I have missed them dearly. Sometimes I'll get out of class early and think, "Oh, I'll see if B wants to go for a bike ride" or "Maybe Tita wants to come hang out while I clean my room" or "We should all go to the Coffee Klatch." (Oh, how I miss those late night chats over Chai)




Thankfully...




Come November 14th, I'll get to see these party animals once again!
AWOOOOOO




Can't Wait to see you Ladies!





P.S.
Thanks to Carrie for letting me tag along on her trip...
And I was kiddin' about the Dove, occasionally God uses donkeys and snakes.

4 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

Yeah God used an 'ass' not a dove..
teheh i love you.

Maritza said...

YAAAYYYYYYY I'm so excited !!!! :)

Carrie Allen said...

thank you...i thought you weren't going to even mention me for a second there...

blythe said...

i actually laughed when you referred to seattle as a 'spiritually enriched atmosphere.'

it is unfortunately a very lost city. but i am certain that the bible college will be an encouraging place to be for them; a light in a dark city. that's probably what you meant anyhow.