Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inside Joke

Do you ever wish that EVERYONE indulged in the same TV shows as you? (If you're Carrie, those shows may include: The Biggest Loser, TopChef, American Dance Team, or any other ridiculous reality show...)
I digress.

However,
I was in a certain scenario today with some of the girls from my work, and a comment about cats and hairballs was made. I was dying for a fellow Office viewer to understand my reference to Angela and her Web-cam. To my disappointment, no one in our little group enjoys the dry humor of my weekly addiction. Sad. I hate those moments, when you're burning with a comical reference from your favorite show, and no one is around to understand or share in a laugh with you. If they were, rest assured they would be LOL or ROFL(a shout out to all you text-abbreviation addicts).

Once again, I've tackled one of the mysteries of life in another pointless blog.

3 comments:

Psalm37 said...

I've had those days!! I quote a lot of things from the show House!

Have a great week!

Carrie Allen said...

Wow. Thanks for telling all my dirty secrets. And for the record, I watched America's best dance crew ONCE. ONCE! ;)

Camyron Lee said...

Carrie, Carrie...you leave yourself open for criticism, via your TV choices
;)