Friday, February 6, 2009

Memory Lane

Things I miss:

High school, youth group, and youth events.



...If you were there, you know exactly what this picture is.

Broom Ball/Triple Threat.

Senior party...

Sleepovers at Carrie's dorm and apartment.




Fun things from this year:

Two part birthday bash...






First Visit to the Getty...




Going again for my art class, who wants to join?


My sister's wedding in October...





Visiting Bethany and Tita in Seattle, with Carrie...





House Sitting...





Fun, Fun.
The End.

6 comments:

blythe said...

what a fun post :]

Bethany Pee said...

i wanna go with you to the Getty! Let me know when you're going.

Camyron Lee said...

Thank Blythers, I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.

Bethany, YES! Its not due for a while, but I have a gallery review that I have to write up. So I'll let you know.

Carrie Allen said...

umm hi, i love that group one... i never saw it

Psalm37 said...

Good times!!

Sarah said...

so umm if you ever house sit for me, don't trash it when you throw parties;)