Thursday, March 20, 2008

/

I hate that when it feels like things are finally getting back in order, they fall apart again. I think today tops the charts on my list of bad days. I don't know why, but it was really bad. Then to top it all off, I find out that the damage that I caused to my neighbors car(When I backed into it) is going to cost $800 to repair. Great, because the $300 that I owe my parents for car stuff, and the $180 that I just had to pay to get my keys out of my car(only to find out after the fact; that they had slipped through a hole in the seam, and were in the bottom of my purse) wasn't enough. Oh, ya luckily I'm getting my tax returns back..but that money has to go to my parents and toward my new found debt. Yep feeling good.

Then to come home and have to hear about all of the above, really tops off the day.

6 comments:

Bambi said...

aww girl I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel!! I don't even remember you backing up into your neighbors car... when did that happen?

Carrie Allen said...

I'm sorry Camy. I have been stressed as well about money things, but I keep meditating on (and putting into practice) what Jesus tells us about "Seek first the Kingdom, and the rest will be added unto you."
Keep hanging in there, keep seeking Christ and His Kingdom, because this time too shall pass, and in a few months, you will forget about this time of trial in your life, and emerge a better and stronger person (and hopefully a better driver!). Kidding. :)
Love yoU!

Bethany Pee said...

..see i knew something was wrong. i'm sorry honeybunny.

Frank And Lela said...

Camyron,

What does one say at a time like this, that embodies wisdom, yet does not come off sounding as one who is attempting to "sound" wise? Perhaps one just is and therefore does...ahem...moving along...

In the immortal words of...myself...back when I was in the inenviable position of taking an Algebra class that I hated, sought to console my anxious soul and did so with the following words: This too shall pass!

Take it from a man who has had many car accidents, numerous debts and ridiculous scenarios APLENTY, you will laugh again and the chances are that this day and this story, will be fodder for that laughter.

In the meantime, I think such days truly SUCK!

I'm sorry Camyron...but hey, you sang great yesterday!

Blessings,
F.S.

Austin James Ranson said...

you should probably win a prize for having such a crappy day.

blythe said...

yikes. sorry about all that, that stinks.


i locked my keys in my car TWICE this week. i'm usually once in 6 months or so....but we have AAA, so that helps. 130 big ones?!