Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Give Me Time

I was telling Stefanie tonight in the car that I feel like I have so much to say about Josh, so many memories and happy times. So many things to say about how I will always remember Josh Kaplan ;the brave friend that I was blessed to have in my life. Yet, no words or sentence I could string together would do his life or my feelings justice.
So I will wait, and hope that after some time I will be able to express how I feel and how much I cared for and will miss Him.

Please keep praying for the Kaplans. It is now just the three of them(Linda, Jeremy and Christina), please remind them that they are not alone by visiting and being with their family through this difficult time. Show them the savior's comforting hand through your love and support.

3 comments:

Austin James Ranson said...

I definitely agree... every time i start to think of a story about him, at least ten more come to mind... at this point I have no way to accurately put into words how I feel about him, how much i respected him, or even how much i miss him... I think I can remember more about josh than I can about almost any other person I know, because he was living every single moment, he was one of the most fully alive people i have ever known.

blythe said...

no one expects you to write a post that incapsulates every thought, feeling, and memory about josh....

sometimes there aren't enough words.
sometimes, no word is enough.

my heart is with you and everyone who knew Josh.

Bethany Pee said...

It'll take time girl, and i'm sure his family feels so blessed with everything you're doing for them. i loveth youuu.