Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deck the Halls...

In the last couple months, I have gotten to know a group of amazing girls. They are all so different, yet with striking similarities. Which reminds me of the amazing unity that comes from being a follower of Christ. Anyway, who are these amazing girls you might ask? Well, I'm privileged to be a small group leader with one of my amazing friends, Pam, for our high school group's froshmore(freshman & sophomore) girls.



We recently got to have a fabulous night, of cookie baking and movie watching fun. If I may flatter myself, I throw a mean cookie decorating party...even though my dear sweet, amazing cook of a mother, did most of the work.
I must say that some of the girls may have a possible career in cake decorating: They ALL displayed some very impressive skills.



The fruits(cookies) of our labor.









Such a fun time! Ate way too much frosting, cookies, and soup. However, totally worth it.
Merry ALMOST Christmas...

1 comment:

Simone Knepper said...

How Fun!! I'm so pleased your small group is doing and bonding so well.