Monday, December 22, 2008

Used.

And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
for the Mighty One has done great things for me-
holy is his name.
His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation."

Luke 1: 46-50

We serve a great and gracious God. Who chooses to use lowly, unworthy, human beings to do great things in his name: King David, The Apostle Paul, Esther, Moses, and Mary. God does not NEED us to accomplish his will. However, he allows us the great privilege of being used to further his kingdom. Vessels and tools in his hand, as he moves in people's lives, and accomplishes his sovereign plan through us. I am repeatedly amazed.

No comments: