Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well Aware

I have recently become quite aware of just how awkward I am...

and I have been spilling more than usual. I don't know what is going on.


Awkward handshakes, Talking too fast on the phone(making it really awkward for the other person), Hugs that just weren't meant to be, Saying stupid things, Working too little, Crying too much, Not working out enough,Procrastinating , Never paying attention to my surroundings(resulting in car accidents and exaggerated clumsiness) ....

Life has been weird as of late. Or at least I HAVE been weird as of late.



Side Note:

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path."

I used to constantly recite this scripture when I was afraid, or unclear about the direction of my life. I think it is a verse worthy of re-visiting, and this is certainly a good time to do so .

4 comments:

Maritza said...

You wrote that verse on the card you got me for my 16th bday:) I love itsss.

And just so you know, your awkwardness is adorable. It's what makes you, you.

Love you <3

blythe said...

we should start a little club/committee of sorts, and sit around awkwardly discussing random things and exchange awkward and untimely giggles and glances.

then we can offer handshakes to our good friends and full embraces to our new acquaintances, and leave long drawn out voice messages for one another.

it'llbegreatwhatdoyouthink?

Frank And Lela said...

"and leave long drawn out voice messages for one another..."

Believe me, this a no-no for Camyron, who openly mocks me for leaving long messages on the Lee Phone. Problem is, they don't have an industry standard, answering machine, so you have to leave super short messages or else you will run out of time.

"Hello, my name is Fr...ARGH!!...Hello,
my na...ARGH!!...Hello,
m...OH NEVERMIND!!!"

Blessings,
F.S.

Camyron Lee said...

oh frank, cry me a river.


not EVERYTHING revolves around my voice recorder --ok!?


blythe had no idea of your history of long voicemails, until NOW of course..

heh heh