Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congrats...

To my awesome friend Carrie Marie(Panda/Mom/Former Bossy Youth Leader/Current Bossy friend). Today she graduated from BIOLA University with her bachelors in Biblical Studies. With crazy stories of Greek class, and other ridiculously difficult courses, it was definitely really awesome to see that ALL of her hard work paid off. Carrie, I know you worked really hard, even if you didn't have a little star by your name in the program. I'm so proud of you!


(The Tres Penguinos Halloween of '07)

Also, another jewel of a verse came out of my, often loathed, DailyBibleVerse emails:

I sing quite often, and I say a lot, but how much of what I say or sing is significant? It is not enough to do these things, it is more about the heart with which I do them. This was a reminder to constantly give thanks to my God in everything, for his mercy and abundant blessings.

Ephesians 5:19-20
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

awww, thanks Camy Mae. And I like you called me "bossy"...what the heck? ;)

also, for the record...I had a 3.45 gpa...which makes me 0.5 away from that darn star...dangit.

Camyron Lee said...

I know! I only made the comment about the star because of your blog that you wrote about the star meaning so much:)

And yes, of course you are bossy!
You don't even knoww!

Maritza said...

yeah carrie, you really dont even KNOW