Saturday, May 3, 2008

Good Luck

Things that I have noticed that are definitely standard in my life.

#1:
My room is always dirty, and the when I do make an attempt to clean it: It is thrashed by day two.

#2:
I am extremely awkward around people that I haven't seen in a long time, I literally would rather NOT say hello..than have to make awkward conversation.
I
#3:
Saying things are awkward all the time...makes things awkward ALL THE TIME.

#4:
As much as I try to save money...it is impossible. I am still trying to figure out why there is under a hundred dollars in my account EVERY time pay day rolls around. Which means, it takes me approximately two weeks to blow through 500 bucks?!

#5:
I will never be gutsy enough to tell someone how I feel about them, even though I tell myself "life is short...who cares?"--I'm just not that convincing I guess.
(However, I'm pretty sure this is a good thing)

#6:
I will always spill, no matter what. I also make a ridiculous spill EVERY time I see Carrie Allen...only giving her more ammunition with which to torture me. Last week, while sitting at her "Rock for Justice" ticket booth...I convinced her to ask one of the guys going into the cafe, to bring me back an ice-cream cone. After he so graciously brought me back a cone filled with creamy goodness, I dropped the top half right off the cone. A chunk of ice-cream just plopped right down on the table.

#7:
My new favorite phrase is "Don't judge me." Works like a charm.

#8:
New favorite hand motion..."the wolf."
Thank you Pierce. Owwooooooo

3 comments:

Maritza said...

OOOOUUUUUUUWWWCHHH

Carrie Allen said...

mmmm, G for Genius!

yup...more ammunition, I love it. I am not even surprised anymore when ice cream goes flying on my table or pretzels are spilled all over my floor...not. even. surprised.

Frank Morgan said...

yep standard camy.