Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally

Finals are finished! I have officially completed my freshman year of college. Weird. The funny things is...I do not feel like I am smarter, or that I have learned any great lesson that I will carry with me through my life. I guess all the GE courses I took, could explain some of this. But, I just feel like I spent my entire freshman year procrastinating, barely skating by, scrambling to complete things, being overwhelmed and forming other unnecessary, non-beneficial habits.

I take that back, I have learned a life lesson. Procrastinating and being lazy in my study habits has gotten me no where. Being late, speeding, staying up late and other last minute make-up tactics can all be avoided: if I choose to be diligent and avoid putting things off.

Note to self: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE, its not worth all the stress it causes.

On a brighter note: whats done is done. Now I have the SUMMER to look forward too!!! Done, done, done:)

2 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

we all say we're not going to procrastinate, but i swear it's just human nature or something.

Frank Morgan said...

yay! camy's done with school!!!